Tim had a rough night.
He is all congested and coughing.
He slept all day and didn’t leave the cabin. He had soup for lunch and slept. He refused to go to medical! Bad mistake!
I went to the lecture, had coffee, lunch with Lynn and Ed
from St Louis in the buffet. We got into
politics which is always a dangerous subject with fellow travelers.
We were supposed to have our second Indian dinner tonight
but I postponed it with Rupesh. He and
Morris had arranged a different menu and we were to eat with 2 Indian couples
in the dining room, but Tim is sick now, so that wasn’t going to happen.
I spent the day reading and talking to other
passengers. I went to the Society party
at 6 in the theatre and talked to Gemma, Alex, and Marilyn. Marilyn wants me to come to her Travelers
Century Club meeting in Naples as a speaker since I’ve been so many
places. Marilyn told me there is a
“check off” on the web site she uses but they count more than just countries
and territories so I’ll check that out.
For example, they count Alaska and Hawaii as separate countries!
I returned to the cabin and ordered room service with
Rupesh. Tim isn’t eating much. We got the good news that the agreement with
Iran was signed so maybe we can continue to see peace?
Dinner was good and I’m glad that Tim seems to be feeling a
little better. I went to the show with
Jenna, the female vocalist, and Christopher, the Assistant Cruise Director, at
9:30. Chris is excellent. Ray told jokes again. I need to remember a couple of them: Woman wants larger boobs – Repeat Mary had a
little lamb at 11 am every day– On the bus at 11 am – starts "Mary had a little
lamb". Bus driver said “You’ve been to
Dr. Jones”. She says How did you
know? Hickory Dickory Dock!
I went to Observation and met Julia and Frasier from
Glasgow, Scotland. We sat in the middle
and watched the ocean and the land of the midnight sun. They had spotted a whale blowing earlier in
the evening. They were a lively and fun
couple.
I went to the cabin and to bed about 11:30. Tim was fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment