It was a rough night so I relaxed during the day. We went to Hugh Neighbor’s lecture but we had
heard it before. I started taking the
cough medicine the doctor gave Tim – made me sleepy but it helped.
We had lunch in the dining room for a change and it was
good.
I napped most of the afternoon as I wasn’t feeling so great. I don’t want this to turn into what Tim had.
We went to the show with the electric guitarist and
saxophonist for a short while. Then we
went to Horizons to meet Chris and Linda Bailey for a drink and then dinner in
Signatures. They are so much fun. And dinner was great.
We returned to the cabin to finish packing about 10 pm and then
went to bed so we can get up early for a long travel day home. I slept a little more and the sore throat
isn’t as bad. I’ve been taking the cough
medicine the doctor at Urgent Care gave me, cough syrup, Ibuprofen, Vicks and
throat lozenges. It is all helping!
No comments:
Post a Comment