We got up about 9.
Tim went for an early morning run and I did email. We had coffee and then went to the Enrichment
Lecture on Denmark and its history.
Interesting.
We read and relaxed on our balcony – it is quite warm out
today and the sea is still very still.
We went to the Fourth of July BBQ up on deck at 1 pm. The staff was decked out in Uncle Sam hats!
At 2:30 we went to see “The Lady in Gold”, a movie with
Helen Mirren in the theatre. It was
excellent.
I had some coffee stimulus while Tim went to the gym to do
his routine. We dressed for dinner and
headed to the Krew Kapers at 6 pm – our stewardess, Myleen, and others who have
served us were in it. The bartender, Elvis
(his real name) was sort of the star of the show as Elvis Presley! It was fun.
Myleen asked Tim to dance and he wouldn’t so I got up with her and we
did the macarania! Tim said I was one of
the only passengers who got up and danced with the crew!
I saw Gemma after the show and we set Monday night for
dinner. I’m going to try to see if they
can go to Signatures with us. I have to
get special permission from Michael, the Chief Operating Officer. No problem!
We had a drink in Observations. We could see a huge farm of wind turbines in
the Baltic Sea in the distance. We went
to Signatures for dinner – delicious. We
only had 2 courses and then went to the “Sail Away” show by the Jean Anne Ryan
dancers. We had already seen the show
but enjoyed it again and the new personalities and singers. Such talent!
We had after dinner drinks with Sandy and Gavin and then
went to bed about 11:30, which was really 10:30 as we gain an hour
tonight. The ship has been going very
slow since we left Lithuania so there isn’t far to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment