Sunday, August 2, 2015

Saturday July 19, 2015 - At Sea



Another at sea day.  We had a brief sunset last night. Tim went to the doctor and I think he has pneumonia.  They put a port in his arm and he is doing intravenous drugs through a drip and a nebulizer inhaler.  And he is on other drugs.  He stayed in the room all day and didn’t leave.  I had a large breakfast for a change in La Veranda and took back a toasted bagel and cream cheese for Tim.

I went to the Enrichment Lectures in the morning and evening with Michael Scott and Hugh Neighbor.  They were both interesting, educational, and informative.   Both speakers are excellent.   I had lunch in La Veranda.  I had dinner with Marilyn, Ivan, Krysha, and JC in Compass Rose.  They are a fun group.  Tim had another room service evening.  I’m hoping he starts feeling better soon.

The dancers did a show at 9:30 and it was great – Come Sail Away.  I was just a little bit late checking on showings of my Venetian listings.  I had an after dinner drink in Observations.  There was a little bit of darkness tonight but not much.
The sun is up in the sky most of the day every day and has been for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment